Question: How do you see the authors' remedies for recovery and rebuilding of New Orleans? Can they be made a realistic part of our nation's overall economic recovery in the coming decades? How are the means of helping New Orleans (and all our cities) connected to the authors' interpretations of the importance of black employment, the elimination of racial economic disparities in wealth and income, and the historical role of black capitalism and black entrepreneurship continuing in the future?
Answer: I believe the author makes great points about recovery methods and the rebuilding of New Orleans. I do not see any type of objection on how it would not be made a reality. I think there has to be some type of initiation of some type of systematic approach to black political and economic community development. The idea of having plans of collaboration for self-help fundrasing efforts to help the Katrina Victims is something that needs to stay in effect for any type of future disasters. I think that the authors' interpretations will have a great deal of importance because it is a step to making the life of African Americans better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment